Each author will present in 3 minutes, a resume of his Poster. This session is taking place on plenary session, just before the Poster Session and the conference cocktail.
Please find below the Posters :
- “Influence of Topology on Asymmetric Systems’ Stability”, Anne Collin, Afreen Siddiqi, Olivier De Weck and Jean-Jacques Slotine
- “VEHICLE TO GRID, an iconic horizon of challenges for OEM”, Yann Chazal, Anne Sigogne and Alain Dauron
- “MBSE Approach for Vehicle Powertrain System Design”, Chenhao Yang, Pascal Menegazzi, Jean-Denis Piques, Olivier Coppin, Pascal Chesse and David Chalet
- “Automated Driving System development: Defining the sensor selection problem space and evaluating the decision-making processes for trade alternatives”, Masaatsu Kusunoki, Abdelkrim Doufene, Bryan Moser and Hidekazu Nishimura
- “MBSE is the New SE: Summarizing the Best Practices of MBSE Deployment”, Aiste Aleksandraviciene and Aurelijus Morkevicius
- “Innovate by Designing for Value – Towards a Design-to-Value Methodology in Early Design Stages”, Sonia Ben Hamida, Marija Jankovic, Alain Huet and Jean-Claude Bocquet