The poster session is composed of 5-10 posters selected by the conference Program Committee following the call for papers. They consists of research studies or business cases presenting interesting results in the field of the complex systems design & management. This session is taking place at the same time than the conference cocktail to create a convivial moment of sharing and discussions.
Please find below the Posters :
- “Influence of Topology on Asymmetric Systems’ Stability”, Anne Collin, Afreen Siddiqi, Olivier De Weck and Jean-Jacques Slotine
- “VEHICLE TO GRID, an iconic horizon of challenges for OEM”, Yann Chazal, Anne Sigogne and Alain Dauron
- “MBSE Approach for Vehicle Powertrain System Design”, Chenhao Yang, Pascal Menegazzi, Jean-Denis Piques, Olivier Coppin, Pascal Chesse and David Chalet
- “Automated Driving System development: Defining the sensor selection problem space and evaluating the decision-making processes for trade alternatives”, Masaatsu Kusunoki, Abdelkrim Doufene, Bryan Moser and Hidekazu Nishimura
- “MBSE is the New SE: Summarizing the Best Practices of MBSE Deployment”, Aiste Aleksandraviciene and Aurelijus Morkevicius
- “Innovate by Designing for Value – Towards a Design-to-Value Methodology in Early Design Stages”, Sonia Ben Hamida, Marija Jankovic, Alain Huet and Jean-Claude Bocquet